Terms & Conditions
Terms Of Service
Primal Jerky Ltd supplies both trade and online customers.
- THE CONTRACT
- For the purpose of this contract hereafter Primal Jerky Ltd shall be described as the “Supplier” and the entity placing an order shall be described as the “Customer”.
- There can be no variance to these Terms and Conditions of Business (The Contract) whatsoever unless by written documentation and signed by an authorised signatory of the Supplier.
- The Placing of an order by a Customer shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms in their entirety. Any verbal orders will be bound by these Terms.
- THE ORDER
- The Customer shall at the time of placing an order provide the Supplier with details of any special product requirements, for goods not normally stocked by the Supplier.
- Should the Customer order a product which is non-stock and ordered in specially for them and subsequently cancelled by the Customer the Supplier reserves the right to charge in full if the order has been fulfilled in its entirety.
- Prices are those applicable at the time of order placement, (price list available on request), and are subject to change without prior notification. All prices are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
- STATEMENT – Payment due when placing your order by credit card/debit card online
- All remittances received will be allocated to Invoices and credited to the Customers’ account in chronological order.
- If credit has been agreed all amounts overdue for payment shall, at the Suppliers discretion, bear interest at the rate of 10% above Bank of England base rate, for the period from the date of Invoice to the date of settlement. (Such penalty shall apply regardless as to whether Judgment in a Court of Law has been obtained). In addition all costs of recovery shall be borne by the Customer.
- Should at any time, the Supplier consider that the Customer be unable to settle their account by the due date, notwithstanding any other remedies, the reserve the right to demand immediate and full payment. In addition, the Supplier reserves the right to uplift goods supplied to mitigate amounts due to it and shall assess such goods and credit such values, as it deems reasonable. The supplier owns the stock supplied until fully paid by the customer.
- For any cheques returned unpaid from the Bank, there will be a charge of £20, which will be added to the amount due.
- TITLE AND RISK
- Risk and therefore responsibility for Insurance of all items supplied shall pass to the Customer upon delivery within the United Kingdom.
- Title of goods supplies by the Customer does not pass until all outstanding amounts due to the Supplier, for any reasons whatsoever, have been settled in full, including any penalties for late payment accruing under these Terms or as varied by Government Legislation. No goods are supplied on a sale or return basis, unless specifically agreed with Primal Jerky Ltd. If sale or return is offered by supplier, the customer must return stock at customers own expense and free stock will be sent to cover the value of stock returned.
- Where applicable goods supplied shall be clearly marked by the Supplier to include description of goods, expiry date and storage instructions. Upon delivery it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that all items are stored in a suitable environment and at the correct temperature. All goods must be rotated in date order.
- The Supplier warrants that all goods supplied are to the best of their knowledge of merchantable quality and comply with all current legislation regarding the production process. Should a product be the subject of a recall then only that specific product code will be accepted and dealt with as described in clause 6.3.
- It is Incumbent upon the Customer to inspect all goods supplied upon delivery. The Customer must notify the Supplier of incorrectly supplied or damage items within two working days of delivery. (Time is of essence in this clause).
- Should the Supplier accept the validity of any claim regarding the quality of good supplied, liability shall be limited to replacement of the invoiced value of such items.
- The method of settlement of any claim is at the discretion of the Supplier.
- No third party claims will be entertained, as it is the responsibility of the Customer upon delivery of goods to ensure that they are used correctly for the purpose for which they are supplied.
- All goods are supplied subject to availability.
- The Supplier, at all times reserves the right, not withstanding any other remedies available to them, to refuse to supply and/or suspend further deliveries and/or stop goods in transit or fulfil any other obligations of this contract without having to give a reason, whether or not the Customer fails to fulfil any of its obligations under this contract.
- In the event of insolvency, liquidation receivership or bankruptcy or the Supplier having good reason to believe any of the aforementioned may apply, not withstanding any other remedies available to the Supplier, clause 5.2 of the contract applies.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any non-performance whatsoever in whole or in part of its obligations as Inferred under the Terms of this contract for any reason or cause beyond its control. Such reasons shall include, (but not inclusively), strikes lockouts, disruption of power, transport, raw materials or fuel supplies, acts of war and civil disturbance.
- The Supplier accepts no liability whatsoever for goods prepared to a Customers specification (unless due to a preparation fault) and Invoices raised for such goods will be due for payment as detailed in Clause 4.
- The Customer may cancel an order up to 72 hours prior the agreed delivery date, (unless packaging or product has been ordered especially for the Customer), without penalty. Such notice must be given in writing by the Customer and acknowledged in writing by the Supplier. A Customers written notice of cancellation received within seven days of the scheduled delivery date may be acceptable without penalty at the Suppliers discretion. However a penalty charge of up to 100% of the order value may, at the Suppliers discretion, be applied.
- Our shipping charges outlined below are only to the UK mainland EXCLUDING the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands & Northern Ireland. Should you live in the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands or Northern Ireland, or outside the UK then please contact us to discuss your requirements. Orders received for delivery outside mainland UK may include additional delivery charge, this will be communicated back to you and a bank deposit will be required to cover cost of delivery.
You are responsible for ensuring that all the details you give are correct as we cannot be held liable for any mis-delivery arising out of incorrect information that you have provided.
- We will process your order as quickly as possible, usually within the same working day. Our working days are Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays. We will send you an email on the day that we despatch your order or when you order is ready to collect. Once despatched your goods will normally be delivered next day (Mon-Fri) once we received your order before 2pm.
- These lead times and delivery times are not binding.For orders delivered by courier, we cannot take responsibility for lost of stolen goods.
- Delivery usually takes place between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please note that some delivery drivers may operate outside these times. We are unable to accept specific requests for times or days.
- Ensure you check the delivery note and sign for the correct amount. If there are any signs of damage to your consignment, please notify us immediately and note this on the delivery manifest. If you suspectsignificant damage has been caused, do not accept the delivery.
- This agreement is governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
- REFUNDS POLICY – Returns are easy with us. You have 28 days to return an item from the date that you purchase it. We accept all returns from our business Trade customers on the basis of if you do not like a product we supply, we will send you free stock on your next order to cover your investment in our products. For online personal customers (no business) we will only accept returns if the product(s) are not fit for use or we fail to deliver. To be eligible for a return here at Primal Jerky Ltd, the product that you purchased must be unused, still in its original packaging, and in the same condition as when you purchased it. Stock can be delivered to all customers with no less than two weeks best before date available before a refund is offered. Stock delivered with more than 14 days shelf life available does not warrant a refund.
- Home Delivery Snack Boxes – Please note the product flavors & brands may change to suit available stock. Primal Jerky reserve the right to change the flavours or brands without notice, however, we will always send a similar product and meet the total number of products stated in the offer. Due to various shelf life on all our snacks, we will never send products with less than two weeks’ best before date. We do not give refunds on home delivery snack boxes unless we fail to deliver the goods as agreed. In such cases, please contact us at email@example.com
Once we have received your item, we will let you know that we’ve received it and that we are in the process of evaluating if it’s in the same condition as when it was delivered to you. We will let you know the status of your refund as soon as we have finished inspecting your item.
If we approve your refund, we will refund it to the original method of payment. Depending on your card issuer’s policies, you will receive a refund in 14 days.
You will be responsible for paying the costs of shipping your item back to us. The costs of shipping are non-refundable and non-negotiable.
Primal Jerky Ltd. understand that your privacy is important, and we are committed to ensuring that any personal information you provide us is treated with the highest standards in line with the new data protection regulation (GDPR). We promise to look after your personal information, and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
Collecting Personal Information
Personal information refers to any information or data that may be used to identify an individual and may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment details and other information required to provide you with our products and services. We will only collect information about you if you are willing to provide it. Examples include:
1: When you request information about products and services
2: When you require delivery of goods
3: When you want to set up an account
Using Your Personal Information
Under GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Taking, processing or delivering your order, processing or obtaining payment or notifying you of any change in your order
- Contacting you regarding orders or responding to any of your queries
- Processing your request to open an account
- Contacting you in relation to competitions or other promotions that you have entered or subscribed to
- Providing you with customer care and technical or product support
- Enabling us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
- Sending invoices, receipts or account information
- Contacting for feedback on our company or products and services
We will never share your details with 3rd parties unless required e.g. guarantees and warranties. We will not use your details for marketing purposes unless you have previously given us permission to do so by ‘opting-in’. If you have opted in, we will send you newsletters, special offers, notifications of upcoming events, educational blogs and other such services.
Accessing Your Personal Data
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you at any time. You can ask us for details of this information. This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made by sending us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Primal Jerky Ltd will respond to your subject access request within 21 days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. We will aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. If you do not hear from us before 21 days, please contact us by telephone and ensure we reply to your case.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is stored in a secure way. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information you provide yourself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Cookies enhance the performance of our website performance in a number of ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our web site and personalising your experience on our site, making it more convenient for you.
Links To Other Websites
Retaining Your Data
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Enjoy our special offer of each flavour (Original, Salt & Pepper and Biltong) for just £10!
Available for a limited time only. So hurry!